at band camp. No seriously. Get ready to laugh...
Alright, soWhat if...we DON'T use your suggestion?Lulz get it eet ees joke I keed
But seriously yeah I'm up for it
i is down : )
is it in honor of the "Whaaaat If?" show @Nucleus HAHA which I hope to see y'all there tonight!
here's my theme pitch: "Let me tell you about this one time...I turned to the Dark Side..." HAHA
Yes, yes it was in honor of the show!
if no one else posts a pitch by Tuesday morning :p we are doing WHAT IF
Should we pin it down to something more specific? "What If...?" on its own sounds a little too open ended for the first post. Perhaps one person, then another suggests something each week?
I agree with Stu! make it a specific "What IF " for the week, then the next person can choose next theme! Lets DO THIS! :D
Cool. I'm just gonna sit here and let someone decide.
I'll be cooking up a first one, so be patient for a little bit :)
hurry up Jesse we don't have all year! haha whats the "what if" we all are going to do? :p
Alright, so
ReplyDeleteWhat if...
we DON'T use your suggestion?
Lulz get it eet ees joke I keed
But seriously yeah I'm up for it
ReplyDeletei is down : )
ReplyDeleteis it in honor of the "Whaaaat If?" show @Nucleus HAHA which I hope to see y'all there tonight!
ReplyDeletehere's my theme pitch: "Let me tell you about this one time...I turned to the Dark Side..." HAHA
ReplyDeleteYes, yes it was in honor of the show!
ReplyDeleteif no one else posts a pitch by Tuesday morning :p we are doing WHAT IF
ReplyDeleteShould we pin it down to something more specific? "What If...?" on its own sounds a little too open ended for the first post. Perhaps one person, then another suggests something each week?
ReplyDeleteI agree with Stu! make it a specific "What IF " for the week, then the next person can choose next theme! Lets DO THIS! :D
ReplyDeleteCool. I'm just gonna sit here and let someone decide.
ReplyDeleteI'll be cooking up a first one, so be patient for a little bit :)
ReplyDeletehurry up Jesse we don't have all year! haha whats the "what if" we all are going to do? :p
ReplyDelete